ITS ME


call me lut lut ^^]
ur precious little turtle
completing my little life journey XD~

TAGGIE


RANDOMNESS

memories are locked...
people come and go..
tats how life is..
i will forget..
i will remember..
for i am only a human..
i am not nobody..
i dun wish to be perfect..
i only wanna be me..

mokona told fye:
Just smile and be happy, no one will hate you for that


PRESS-ITS

×aNgEz -
×aNgeLic -
×caL.woNg -
×ChOnG.LoOn -
×CinThiA -
×DaddY xUaN -
×eLaiNe.LaM -
×eLyn -
×JanE.pEh -
×JeRemY -
×jiNghUi -
×jUnx -
×LiN -
×LitiNg -
×MeL.LiM -
×MeL.TaY -
×NixiE -
×OiNkOiNk -
×Peng2 -
×shAwn -
×SooN.kOoN -
×TengS -
×vaL.yEo -

×LoL -
×kCp-NcDcC - ×kCp-sJaB -
×nR0505 - ×nYp-SHS -

-
-
-
-
-


PAST-TENSE

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
May 2009
March 2010
April 2012
August 2013
January 2017
January 2021

CREDITS

do not remove this okay! :D
thanks :D

edited CODES; huagek :D
PICTURE; here :D
end product; {/imGAYE ;D



DA MUSIC

(.") Wednesday, April 12, 2006
viewed;;[anger up in head.. ]

Pissed off!!
Noe wads wrong le and juz to tell for info tat I went oso tio say like hell…
Not bout me going doc
But bout wads on me… like as if I dunno anything like tat… tats y I nvr say bout it until I see doc.. tot of not telling at all.. but later u all nag even more!!!
Wads wrong lorz… I noe wad I need to do.. its is not I dunno… say as if I really stupid and dumb with nothing in my brain like tat…

I noe u all say for my info.. wan me noe wad to do… but THERE IS NO NEED!!! Doc did say wad I need to do and not to do.. told me more details.. in summary which I understood everything.. no needs for ur comments…

I noe I am till a boy in ur eyes.. but so.. I do noe my stuff..

Gone.. end of typing… no mood le…

Did almost nothing today anyway.. only played grandia 3 in morning afternoon went back nyp for briefing for tml’s orientation.. and eat with sk they all.. nothing le..

Tats reminds me… THX SK FOR THE MAGGY!! Tat means a lot though I cannot own it.. but still can read…

Enough le… tml still need wake up early..


i bubblied around at,,
wished u are with me 10:47 pm