call me lut lut ^^]
ur precious little turtle
completing my little life journey XD~
TAGGIE
RANDOMNESS
memories are locked...
people come and go..
tats how life is..
i will forget..
i will remember..
for i am only a human..
i am not nobody..
i dun wish to be perfect..
i only wanna be me..
mokona told fye:
Just smile and be happy, no one will hate you for that
Boo!! In train nothing do… so typing in win word… later this whole thing is going into the blog… lol… of cuz I using lappie!! Haha…
Now at amk… heading to yck soon!!
Reach school le then post in up…
So sian…walking and typing at the same time… now go school do discussion… for the ica… then 12 then start lesson…till 2… then dunno wan go for bb not lehz… cuz I still wanna cut hair… I mean layer lahz… take photo… for the ez link card… and go check out price of some wallet… for wilson’s prezzie… 10 more days to tat day… lol.. And ya… I sent sms to ms siu le… and told her I not going for otc… but she nvr reply like tat lehz…
Now reaching place having discussion le… so m blogging off…
=PP
okie... now pasted on blog...
was drinking justea green tea with aloe and white grape...
out of vending mach!! got dead fly!!! wad the... use alcohol prep clean le... i din noe not dry yet... then i drink!!!
arh!!alcohol taste!! i am drinkin a layer of 70% concentrated alcohol with the whole can of tat justea drink!!!
feel so paisehhh!!
i bubblied around at,,
wished u are with me 9:25 am