call me lut lut ^^]
ur precious little turtle
completing my little life journey XD~
TAGGIE
RANDOMNESS
memories are locked...
people come and go..
tats how life is..
i will forget..
i will remember..
for i am only a human..
i am not nobody..
i dun wish to be perfect..
i only wanna be me..
mokona told fye:
Just smile and be happy, no one will hate you for that
10 THINGS I WANT HERE RIGHT NOW 1)sleep 2)stone 3) play my brother's psp 4)finish this thingy to prove to ange i did it.. 5)my dearest dearest brother... i wanna put this as the top number 1 wanted list 6)my friends 7)my project on patient education (done anf finished) 8)motivation to go n studying 9)creativity 10)see ange angry tat i made her say the wrong stuff
10 THINGS I WANT FOR MY FUTURE: 1)my brother 2)my brother 3)my brother 4)food.. 5)drinks 6)friends 7)stable job 8)be with my family always 9)with my loved ones (including friends) 10)happiness
10 THINGS I MISS 1)my brother 2)holidays 3)my friends 4)secondary school 5)LoL memories 6)sJ memories 7)family time 8)campus superstar 9)especially my brother 10)all my memories
10 THINGS I LOVE 1)brother 2)dear haha.. 3)LoL 4)LCO 5)my bro's psp 6)my family 7)turtles 8)drawing though i stink at it 9)my home 10)my comp
10 THINGS I BRING EVERYWHERE I GO AND WHY?: 1) clothes - reasons are obvious.. 2)myself - if i am not there..then i shldn't be there.. 3)my organs.. without them.. how i live.. 4)wallet - for my transport and buying of stuff... 5)hp - keep in contact with family and friends 6)bag to stuff other stuff i need to bring 7)my memories... i dun wanna lose them 8)my eyes - to see 9)heart to feel 10)anything to help brighten other ppl's day
10 BLOGS I ALWAYS READ: 1)ange i do read most of ur post okie!! 2)sk though he hardly updates last few weeks 3)my own.. to prove tat i really need updates 4)eh..zhiyang... 5)my brother's memorial blog 6)dear dear's 7, 8, 9 n 10) i dun really read other's liao.. unless i really bored..
10PPL I WANT TO SEE DO THIS: 1 to 10) anyone.. lol i hav no idea anyway.. cuz if they wanna do then do lorz..
i bubblied around at,,
wished u are with me 7:41 pm