call me lut lut ^^]
ur precious little turtle
completing my little life journey XD~
TAGGIE
RANDOMNESS
memories are locked...
people come and go..
tats how life is..
i will forget..
i will remember..
for i am only a human..
i am not nobody..
i dun wish to be perfect..
i only wanna be me..
mokona told fye:
Just smile and be happy, no one will hate you for that
A quizzy. If I were a month, i would be : April If I were a day of the week, i would be : Friday If I were a time of the day, i would be : 8am If I were a planet, i would be : pluto If I were a direction, i would be : west If I were a piece of furniture, i would be : computer table If I were a historical object, i would be : Pharaho's coffin If I were a liquid, i would be : Sea water If I were a stone, I would be: crystal! @.@ shiny If I were a tree, I would be: sakura tree i jus love how i will go bald If I were a tool, I would be: hammer!! all the more to smash all of u.. /sevillaugh If I were a flower/plant, I would be: the flower tat some1 will like If I were a kind of weather, I would be: windy If I were a mythical creature, I would be: lets see.. and a fallen angel If I were a musical instrument, I would be: Flute If I were a color, I would be: baby blue If I were an emotion, I would be: emo.. If I were a sound, I would be : the waves of sea crashing the beach If I were an element, I would be: either water or wind If I were a car, I would be: honda civic... i dunno bout cars If I were a place, I would be: my own room If I were a taste, I would be: sweet If I were a scent, I would be: smelling like a donut~~ If I were a religion, I would be: the free-thinkers... no offends to the rest thou.. i respect all If I were a word, I would be: the "present" If I were a facial expression I would be: *twist* V for victory.. If I were a subject in school I would be: secondary E maths If I were a shape I would be: a round circle.. cuz it has no ends If I were you I would be: ~YOU~ wahaha
And this would be for ange, mel, noch, nix.. wahaha
i bubblied around at,,
wished u are with me 6:53 pm