call me lut lut ^^]
ur precious little turtle
completing my little life journey XD~
TAGGIE
RANDOMNESS
memories are locked...
people come and go..
tats how life is..
i will forget..
i will remember..
for i am only a human..
i am not nobody..
i dun wish to be perfect..
i only wanna be me..
mokona told fye:
Just smile and be happy, no one will hate you for that
i just feel so dead dumb pissed off now... for no particular reason...
i am really think of cancelling the whole 25th stay over thingy just leave for 26th lunch and tats all...
i hate my birthday... and i no need to repeat it again...
wads so good being older... so what if its another year...
its just a bloody stay over and just having limited seats means not every1 is invited.. and mind u... I TOTALLY HATE BIG PARTIES!!! I AM HATING THE NUMBER OF PPL GOING LE... SO DUN IDIOTICLY STRESS ME OUT...
I AM JUST HOPING TO BE WITH SOME CLOSE FRENS... IF U ARE ASKED TO GO... BE HONOURED.. IF NOT.. DUN ASK FOR IT...
AND THIS BLOODY LUNCH ITS NOT WITHIN FRENS AS WELL!! IT INCLUDES SOME FAMILY MEMBERS... SO DUN THINK ITS SOME UNLIMITED AND LOTS OF SPACE CHALET FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!
I NOE I DIN TELL SOME OF U TAT ITS GOING TO BE AT THE HOTEL...
SO YA... HERE IT IS!!
MY DECISION REGARDING 25TH WILL COME... SO JUST WAIT DAMN IT!!
i bubblied around at,,
wished u are with me 10:13 pm